Monday, January 11, 2016

15 Favorites from 2015

15 Favorites from 2015


1. Erin Condren life planner in the Horizontal Layout
Brooke totally suckered me into buying one of these majestic planners, now I'm never going back!
2. NYX Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen 
Nyx Matte Lip Cream's in general are bomb AF - but Copenhagen is my favorite color. I've been loving it for fall/winter.
3. Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
Best felt tip liquid eyeliner pen I've ever had the opportunity to use!
4. Elf Smudge pot in Cruisin Chic
Because I like eyeshadow that I can do with my nubs and at my desk - no brushes!
5. Maybelline Baby Skin face Primer
Super duper easy to use and smoothes my pores and holds my makeup really well!
6. Milani Rose Blush in Coral Cove
This was an impulse buy I wrote about here - and I'm still just as in love! Its become my everyday go-to blush.
7. Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Okay so I'm guilty - if you read my review you know that I wasn't the biggest fan of this in the beginning. But as time went on and I continued to use the pot I realized it was actually helping my skin. I've since finished said pot and now my face is breaking out. D:
8. Elf BB cream in Light
We all know this has been a go-to for me all year, its got awesome coverage, does not oxidize, and doesn't flash back! I even wore it for my graduation photos! (which came out great btw)

9. Cardigans
A simple black cardigan can take a weekend dress to a more work appropriate style. This year has definitely been the year of the cute cardi for me.
10. Jeans from Target
I hate pants, this is a well known fact - but I managed to find 2 (!!) pairs of jeans that I love and wear on the regular from Target. They've got just the right amount of stretch and are a perfect fit! 
11. Pink Coach Tote Bag
I got this bag for my birthday (?) and loooove it. Its a large pink tote bag from coach and fit everything I need perfectly!
12. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette
I lusted after this palette for a year and then I finally got my little nubs on it - it did not disappoint.
13. LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb
Bought on impulse while on a Lush trip - made my bath water a lovely shade of purple, made my skin feel like butter, and was supposed to be a gift for my mom - oops! ;)
14. Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
My go-to fash wash, it is amazing. I really can't say anything but good things about this cleanser - I love it and have recommended it to sooo many people who have oily skin and are looking for a good cleanser.
15. Regal Beagle Stitchery Bags
I've chatted about these bags a few times on here, I loved carrying my skull bag around for Halloween and their small over-the-shoulder bag are perfect for everyday!
Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3