Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday 2015

Black Friday Shopping 2015

Black Friday shopping is the only Friday where I actually enjoy getting up at 5:30 in the morning. No, I don't enjoy the 5:30am wake up call and dealing with massive crowds - but I will not let a few bad eggs ruin my entire day!

For the most part, people are generally polite when I go shopping on Black Friday. My Gram and I have had the same schedule for Black Friday since I started going when I was like 15. She's had the same schedule for like 20 years probably! My family is not one to start shopping on Thanksgiving. We spend our time together and we enjoy it.

Our Black Friday Schedule:
5:30 AM - Wake up call!
6 AM - Don't get glam, just get dressed because we're walking out the door at this time.
6:15 AM - Kohls, which is a department store that we particularly enjoy. I love the sweaters they usually carry and I've gotten some of my absolute favorite dresses from here. It was surprsiingly empty this morning which made for a pleasurable shopping experience. 
8:30 AM - End store one, head to store two. (JCPenny) Which was fairly busy at this point, but everyone was still in good spirits and we were feelin' good. We got some coffee and continued on our adventure! 
12 PM - Hangry and ready to eat! Food court here we come!
As soon as we got everything in the car and we hit the food court we all went our separate ways and got the food we wanted. We all reconvened at a claimed table and ate until all the hangries went away!
We always make sure to hit Bath and Body Works, Sears, Victoria's Secret, and a couple other smaller stores inside.
12:30PM - Mall time!
We always make sure to hit Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Dillards, and a few other smaller stores inside. Chris and I got a Christmas 2015 ornament for our tree customized with ours and Busters name on it!
3 PM - Ornament pickup and then we're out! B&BW was an absolute cluster-f***. It took us over an hour to checkout because they were so slammed. VS took 45mins, the only thing that was fairly quick was the Estee Lauder makeup counter at Dillards.

Afterwards we may hit a couple more stores but by this time we're usually tuckered out and ready to go home and take a nap. (which I did)

This is a typical Black Friday excursion - I did however do quite a bit of xmas shopping before black friday this year because I did not want to try and get everyone done on one day this year. I did spent quite a bit of money - but managed to stay pretty close to my budget. Can't wait for the credit card bill this month... /cries

Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3