Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July 2015 Guilty Pleasures

July Guilty Pleasures

AKA July Favorites. Just ya know - called something different. I don't think I've done a favorites post since like Feburary though. ANYWAYS...

My favorite TV show this month was definitely Steven Universe

I marathoned every episode that existed in two days. I haven't cried at a cartoon in a VERY long time. This one made me cry, more than once. Don't judge me.
I also marathoned another full season of RuPauls Drag Race - because why not?!

My favorite video game this month has definitely been Guild Wars 2. I finally hit lvl 60 on my first character (an Engineer, haha). It feels nice to be able to have the time to spend it gaming again. I really enjoy myself!

My guilty pleasure SONG this month definitely has to be 'Lean On' by Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MO. I don't know why. But I've been loving it.



Onto some beauty items! I've been looooving that new Leopard Dress I featured in my 'How to Wear a Leopard Dress to Work' post. I have however worn it a few more time on more casual occasions and its still a super cute fun but casual dress to wear outside of work.

My favorite lip product this month was definitely my EOS lip balm. My lips have been soooo chapped this month so I'm trying to combat this by remembering to wear lip balm. I've also been really enjoying my Jordana Moisturizing lip balms. 

I've also been in loooove with the super pretty Coral blush that I picked up on impulse at Walmart a few weeks ago. It doesn't take much for the color to show and its super pretty. I featured it in two posts I've that much in love with it! But you can see what I'm talking about in the initial post when I picked it up here.

Annnd thats pretty much it. I got new pajamas but they look like old lady pajamas but they are sooo comfy I almost don't care.


Stalk me?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I clicked on the video to see what song it was, and I recognized the song, but I would've never guessed that would be the music video to it...hahaha
    Also, yes, dry lips are annoying. I always make sure I have a lip balm with me! :)

    ippykrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The song was stuck in my head one day so I went to youtube to watch/listen to it and was like "what...?" It was not the video I expected either!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of favourite! It short and simply, and I love to hear what everyone is loving (outside of beauty/fashion) as well!
    I have never heard of Steven Universe, I will definitely have to check this out!
    Thanks for sharing sucha unique set of interests this month!
    Kelsey x
    Kelstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Steven Universe is soooo good! You should def look it up - the first few episodes are weird and you can tell they are filler episodes. But there is an arc to it all I promise!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3